Our most powerful Omega-3 softgels provide 687 mg of EPA and 313 mg of DHA, natural triglyceride fish oil that is molecularly distilled from sustainably-sourced, cold water fish for no aftertaste.
The benefits of high dose Omega-3 fats from Fish Oil are well documented in the scientific literature. Numerous studies demonstrate the benefits of the Omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA. DHA is important for the structure and function of cell membranes particularly those of the nervous system.† DHA is critical for normal, healthy brain structure and function.† EPA is found in small amounts in the brain, but is required for numerous regulatory functions throughout the body. EPA helps support a healthy inflammatory response and optimal cardiovascular function.† The cardiovascular benefits of high dose Omega-3 include the ability to support a normal, healthy heartbeat, normal blood clotting as well as healthy blood triglyceride levels.†
- Single bovine softgel provides 1250 mg of molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate in the natural triglyceride form.
- 1063 mg of total Omega 3 Fatty Acids, containing 687 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and 313 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Ultra Omega 3 Fish oil is molecularly distilled to remove potential contaminants: very clean & pure, free of fish by product-No Aftertaste
- Sustainably-sourced, wild caught cold-water fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel).
- Ultra Omega 3 Fish oil is thoroughly tested to comply with stricter European and Prop65 standards for heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, microbials, pesticides and other unwanted compounds.
- Convenient and easy way to get a high-dose omega-3 fatty acids in the natural triglyceride form.
- Numerous studies demonstrate the powerful benefits of omega-3 fats, particularly EPA, for Cardiovascular health.†
- EPA has the potential to regulate the production of prostaglandins that have a beneficial effect on inflammatory processes in the body.†
- EPA helps support normal, healthy blood circulation by helping to regulate blood clotting processes.†
- EPA helps support normal, healthy cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism.†
- DHA is essential for normal fetal and infant brain development, and supports normal, healthy brain function and vision throughout life.†
- DHA supports the structure of cell membranes, particularly those of nerve cells. The structure of the nerve cell membrane is critical to healthy nervous system function, particularly that of the brain.†